- Material Grade: High Temperature Fiber
- Can Be Permed
- Texture: Straight
How to Care for Your Extensions:
- Gently brushing or styling your hair extensions can prevent the hair from falling out. Use a soft-bristled brush, start at the top, and slowly work your way down.
- Wash your hair extensions at most 3 times a week with a moisturizing hair care product. It’s important to use a moisturizing shampoo because your hair extensions are not getting natural oils from your scalp to keep them in good condition. However, it is also important not to dry them out by over-shampooing.
- Use a heat protectant on your hair extensions to reduce the risk of heat damage whenever you use a heating appliance on your hair. You don’t need to apply the heat protectant to the roots of your extensions, just the length and tips. Heat protectants come in spray form and cream form. When using a heat protectant spray, hold the spray as far away from the hair extensions as possible to ensure more even coverage. A heat protectant cream can be worked through the length and ends of wet hair.
- Once you’ve applied the heat protectant, comb through the extensions for more even distribution. For even better results, apply the protectant to each individual section before you style it.
- Once a week, carefully put your hair extensions in lukewarm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Keep the conditioner on for around 20 minutes, then rinse it and let it air dry. Using a blow dryer will damage the extensions if used too much. If you must use a blow dryer, put it on a cool setting when drying your extensions.
- To avoid damage to the hair ends, trim the ends every 6-10 weeks. You can do it yourself using salon scissors or go to a hairstylist for help.