- Length: Optional—ranges from 8” to 30”
- 100% Remy Hair—lasts longer than other types of human hair
- Body Wave Weave Bundle
- Made with a double weft to reduce shedding and tangles
- Natural black colour
- Easy to care for
PRODUCT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
What is Remy hair?
Remy hair is real human hair that has been collected and sorted from different sources with the roots and tips all traveling in the same direction to ensure that the cuticles do not mat or tangle. Because of the tedious process the hair goes through so as not to damage the cuticles, Remy hair is both more expensive and more natural-looking than Non-Remy human hair. Non-Remy hair is also more prone to matting and tangling than Remy hair.
Does this product smell bad?
No. Our Brazilian Body Wave Hair Weave has never been processed or treated with chemicals, so there is no odor.
Is the hair dry or straw-like?
No. The ends are thick and soft, and free of splits.
Can I restyle my Brazilian Hair Weave?
Absolutely! This product is easy to restyle—it can be curled, straightened, or waved, and it will still retain a natural texture. It can even be dyed!
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BRAZILIAN BODY WAVE HAIR WEAVE:
- Make sure to wash and comb your extensions periodically to help keep them from tangling, knotting, and matting. We recommend using a wide-tooth comb when combing body wave extensions.
- You should comb the extensions with a wide-tooth comb just before washing to remove any possible tangles.
- Add a little bit of mild shampoo to a deep bowl of warm water and soak your extensions in it for several minutes. Then gently wash your extensions.
- Apply a conditioner to the bowl and soak the extensions in that for 10 minutes or longer.
- Change the water in the bowl. Soak, then wash, the extensions in the fresh water, then carefully absorb the excess water with a towel.
- Let the extensions dry naturally rather than using a blow dryer. Always make sure to let your extensions dry completely before storing so as not to encourage mold or other bacteria. Check to see that all the clips are closed before storing. All hair extensions should be kept in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Just before storing, use your hand to smooth the extensions and to adjust the style. Using a box, such as the one the extensions came in, is a good storage option if you don’t plan on using your extensions every day. Stack the extensions on top of each other and roll them together. Brush them one last time, then twist the hair and place it inside the box. If you have multiple wefts, repeat this step as necessary, creating multiple hair bundles. Close the box and put it in a drawer or closet, or on a shelf.
- If you have clip-in extensions like our Brazilian Body Wave, and you plan to use the extensions every day, a better way to store them is to use hair extension hangers. These are hangers made specially for hair extensions. (If absolutely necessary, you can use regular clothes hangers, but hangers made specially for hair extensions will work better.) This way your extensions will be stored safely, and you can quickly reach them whenever you like. Use as many or as few hangers as you need, but do not squeeze your extensions. Simply brush the hair and hang the hangers in your closet. You can also curl or straighten your wefts while they’re on the hangers.
- You might also consider purchasing hair extension storage bags for use with your hangers. A hair extension storage bag comes with a hanger and goes overtop the hanger once the extensions are clipped in place. The bag is then zipped up, providing further protection for your extensions.